Blog Introduction

Why even bother?  

This blog doesn't have a very specific purpose and thus, does not do one specific thing. At its core, the motivation is to review headphones and give tips and take advice in return on those. 

In my years as a student, I became increasingly fond of headphones and tried my best to somehow save up and buy the ones I wanted. But the process itself was a hard one, while all reviews spoke about Sound quality which varies on the user, they rarely spoke of how and where to buy the rare ones, and the issues that would arrive in the later stage of using these. I seek to write relatively detailed musings of my experience as a user and help you make that purchase decision by providing all that stuff which I browsed hundreds of pages in hi-fi forums for, and others which no one told you about. 

Also, the blog has the name including 'things' so I seek to occasionally share things I love like Anime, Pop culture, music, art. Also, most of the images in the blog will either be hand drawn by me or be photos that I take myself with my phone. 

Hope, this will help a lot of students, especially Indian students. And amuse others who indulge in the same poison. 

Comments

Recommended read

Popular Posts