Blog Update!

End of July Update

Hey, folks. When I started this blog, I meant for it to be a more approachable way for people to clear their doubts about what headphones they should buy and side by maybe share with them some of the music I listen that they may like. A few weeks in, the audience hasn't really caught up and doesn't seem to be picking up anytime soon. 

So. 

I will be going completely full throttle on this blog. From now on there will be increased rants on content I love which in turn will expand the scope of this blog but also gear it towards more unconventional audiences as I don't consider the things I like perfectly mainstream. 

So from now on expect, Jpop, Blue Rock, Kpop, Web Novel rants and anime suggestions. 

Of course the old content will remain and expand periodically. Headphones reviews will still be a major part of this and Saturday Beats will continue to be updated as a more polished section of the content of this site. 

I hope this will continue to motivate me to continue this blog. 

Signing off, 
Nebulean.  

Comments

Recommended read

Popular Posts