Saturday beats #1

Saturday beats. 


Evening folks, this post will start off a new section where I will be sharing music that I am currently listening to and hope that you will enjoy too. There will not be a specific genre to which my posts will be oriented. Though you will probably not find any metal, gore, etc. And I plan to update one every Saturday and hence the name Saturday beats. 

This week we will be tuning into Soundcloud and checking out this fantastic track by LAKEY INSPIRED




I absolutely love how chilled this track is. A thing to note is that it is tagged by the creator as '#hiphop&rap' this should show us how hip hop as genre is diversifying to acomodate electronic beats and looping. 

The feeling itself is related to 'Chillhop' which is a post 2000 genre that combines hip hop and mixes it with elements of Jazz and Electronic music. Both of which I love dearly. 

It is indeed a cool track to keep running as BGM (Background Music) while you look up all the things you did this week and run a full summary. And it pairs wonderfully with upbeat warm headphones like the KZ ZS3 I reviewed earlier. Personally I am using the Seinnheiser HD202 to listen to this. The review for the HD202 will be coming soon. 

Follow the talented artist on Soundcloud here (https://soundcloud.com/lakeyinspired). And stay tuned for more great music next week. 

Comments

Recommended read

Popular Posts